Wednesday 1 August 2012

New Challenge

Now that I don't have a gym membership and i'm bored of working out at home i've decided to challenge myself to one of Cassey of Blogilates.com's meal plan's and work outs.

My friend Harriet has also agreed to do this with me to keep ourselves motivated. We are going to be skyping our workouts so that we make sure to do them everyday and next week we've secured a 4 day membership at fitness first.

We're going to be doing her lean out mini meal for 2 weeks with some changes to suit my dietary requirement i.e Allergy to eggs and bananas. I will also be drinking only water about 3-4 l a day if i can manage it.


  1. Meal 1: 1 cup of egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 banana 
  2. Meal 2: 4oz Lean protein (Chicken breast, white fish, tofu), 1 cup steamed or fresh veggies
  3. Meal 3: 4oz of Lean protein, med sweet potato 2 TBS salsa
  4. Meal 4: 1 scoop of protein powder + water, 1 medium fruit
  5. Meal 5: 4oz Lean protein, 1 cup of steamed or fresh veggies 
  6. Meal 6: 1/2 Cup of Cottage cheese, 1 tbs sugar free jam
Substitutions: Meal 1 - protein & fibre bar (oats, flaxseed and protein powder, with fresh fruits and apple puree)
Meal 6 - Greek yoghurt and 2 tsp of local honey (for my hayfever)


I will try and update you guys on how it's working out.

Anyone challenged themselves to something recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment