Thursday 26 July 2012

The Bucket List

Bucket List Item No. 20 - Write a Blog

I'm sure you guys all know what a bucket list is, a list of things to do before you kick the bucket, well my bucket list is still developing but, I think starting the list when I finish writing it is probably procrastination talking. 

So I'm getting started with what is arguably one of the easiest options on the list, write a blog! 

I can get pretty random at times when I'm talking, so writing this could also get a little random, because I write when I get inspired by things, or something really annoys me yadda yadda yadda. My mainstay of topics are probably likely to be Fashion (clothing I love and make), Food (who the hell doesn't love it!), health and exercise (SAY WHAT!). 

I'm trying to get to a healthy weight where I'm comfortable with my body, and my body isn't hurt by my weight (bad knees), hence the health and exercise and also the food, you can't be healthy without looking at what your eating, that's not to say it doesn't have to taste good! 

I experiment a lot with food, so much so I started a recipe book for myself to keep them straight, otherwise I'd never remember, so I'd love to share my recipes with you guys and get your feedback if you try them out.

I love sewing, knitting and shopping (I'm pretty sure most girls love shopping), sewing is a passion of mine and so I tend to do a lot of it, I've never been any good at taking pictures though, so hopefully you guys can persuade me to do so.

That's alot of things to talk about for a first post but hey, I like to talk! It's your turn though, If you have a bucket list, what's the easiest thing on it for you to do, and why haven't you done it yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment